Our ward had a fall festival last Saturday. Daniel didn't get off work till 7pm so I took Lizzy to the festival, but had to leave right away to pick up Daniel. Luckily Sister Hanson was willing to watch Lizzy so she could play. I picked up Daniel and then went back to the church. They were just getting the kids ready to trick or treat as we arrived. So I took Lizzy around. The halls were very dark and Lizzy was scared of a few rooms. Sister Jordan had gone all out. She had made cookies, punch and mini cupcakes. Along with candy and toys. Wow! It was fun. Lizzy is supposed to be Poison Ivy, but most people thought she was a tree. Oh well, nature themed I guess.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come from Away
When September 11, 2001 began, it was a normal Tuesday. I was up early for something I don't remember, but I was on my way home when I...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...
-
For years, my sister and I have been planning a trip. Every time, something would come up, or the timing didn't work. So when she ...
No comments:
Post a Comment