![]() |
| From 2011-09-25 twirl |
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Twirling
I love Costco! And twice a year they bring out the little girl dresses. Normally these dresses go for around $35-$50, but at Costco they are $19! Love it! So I am always excited to see the new dresses. This time I got Lizzy 2 since one was a little big. She may fit into it next year... Any way here she is sporting the black and white one, She is checking it's twirlability:
I think it passed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...

I've always wanted to purchase Audrey a dress from Costco but never have. Lizzy is a beautiful twirler.
ReplyDelete