| From 2011-07-10 Palmyra |
Monday, July 11, 2011
Events
A lot has occurred in a short time, as often is the case with children. I am excited to announce that Charles is now mobile. He can crawl and even climb up our one step with out too much difficulty. This of course means I need to locate the safety gate and put it up. In addition he has gained a tooth on top. I can feel a second one coming in too. Soon he will be able to chew anything. My fingers may be safe! It is amazing how so much can happen in such a short time. The day before Charles tooth emerged, Daniel had a dream that Charles had a new tooth. Isn't life funny?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...
No comments:
Post a Comment