So our lap top finally bit the dust. Sad day at the Bartholomews. Sniff. Daniel went a head and ordered a new computer and we decided on a desktop this time. It arrived this week and I am proud to say I got it all hooked up and running. Daniel had to install a few things and get the Internet working and we are cutting edge again.
Now I am figuring out all the new things our computer can do. It came with a remote and that is loads of fun to play with. I am in shock. A remote for my computer. I never would have dreamed it. Not only does this new fangled contraption have more bells and whistles then I ever thought possible, (yes folks I am not a computer wiz at all) but it also comes with an impressive array of games. My new favorite is called Mahjong Titans. it is kind of like a Chinese version of spider solitaire. I love it! So long slow, dying laptop! Hello Titans!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...
No comments:
Post a Comment