So I have told you about Zumba and how Lizzy is the dancing queen. I finally took some video of her dancing with us and am having trouble posting it so I'm going to try this...
you can find them on You tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE8ksggbCQk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-veBkmDBg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...
No comments:
Post a Comment