Monday, July 27, 2009
facebook has taken over!
So now, thanks to Stephen I have my blog on Facebook. As if I needed more reasons to play there right? I find it is comforting to log on and in a few minutes learn the status of friends all over the world. However the multitude of games keeps my attention for far more of my time then should be allowed. Alas, what to do? Oh well, there is someone I need to kidnap...Sal? Or perhaps just fling food at...Ivy? Decisions decisions. What? What do you mean it's 2 Am? Ack, To bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...
hence why I don't play the facebook games.
ReplyDelete