Our stake decided to have trek this year for the first time. It was rocky going at first, but slowly the youth were getting excited about it. I was able to get what I needed for Charles online, but Lizzy requested a style of blouse that I couldn't find anywhere. Curse this new-fangled era! So I created my first real pattern. It was very hard, but as usual, I was my own worst enemy. I kept overthinking everything. In the end, it worked out quite well I think. Lizzy picked out the fabric and notions. She helped me design it and stood for endless fittings. I had to get them done before our trip so I was crunched for time of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...






No comments:
Post a Comment