Each year the Silverdale Stake hosts a Mother-Daughter camp out. It is a lot of fun, but I hadn't attended since Lizzy was a baby. This year I called up my sister to see if she wanted to go. She agreed and off we went! The held it at a church-owned property called Zion's Camp. It is a beautiful spot in Belfair. They added a climbing tower this year in addition to the various activities they provide: archery, volleyball, basketball, soccer, tetherball, softball, ping pong, horse-shoes, an 18- hole challenge disk golf course and a game room. A 17-acre warm water lake with rope-swings, two beaches, floating docks, boats, paddleboards, rowboats, canoes, fishing, swimming and a huge playground area plus miles of hiking trails accessible to all. It's a ton of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...









No comments:
Post a Comment