Tuesday, November 3, 2015
This is Halloween!
So Halloween was a little overshadowed this month because we had stake conference on the same weekend. I felt like I had way too much to do. Anyway, the costumes were pretty easy all told. I only had to make Charles Prince Charming costume and Lizzy wore her Elsa costume from a friend's birthday party a few months back. I was going to put Devon in a Darth Vader outfit I got from Jessica, but at the last minute couldn't find it! Mommy Fail! He was content wearing Charles' knight costume instead. They had fun trick or treating our street with the neighbors. It's become a bit of a tradition now. We always seem to go out at the same time. It makes it fun. Unfortunately it was poring rain so we didn't go for long. After coming home, we watched The 'Burbs, which in my opinion is a classic Halloween movie that doesn't get the attention it deserves.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pain in the Head
A week ago, I got news of my Dad falling and getting stitches in his head. I joked that he was following in Devon's footsteps, bu...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
Lizzy headed to State this year with 4 other qualifiers. Daniel, Teddy, Lizzy's friend Rosilee, and I went up on Friday to cheer ...
No comments:
Post a Comment