Monday, March 9, 2009
Wacky Weather
So today has been crazy. We had snow, rain, sun, and sleet. It all happened in about an hour. Welcome to Bremerton! I learned recently that Kitsap County has over 20 different weather systems which is why predicting the weather is nigh impossible here. A common quote is "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes." Today was a testament to that phrase. Every five minutes there was something new going on. I took Lizzy outside to get her reactions from the Snow flakes. She wasn't fazed a bit! It was surprisingly warm, sunny and big ol' flakes falling all around like some old Christmas movie. I love Washington.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come from Away
When September 11, 2001 began, it was a normal Tuesday. I was up early for something I don't remember, but I was on my way home when I...
-
We got to go to the zoo last week with some friends, it was hot, but lots of fun. Lizzy had great fun watching the Hippos check out this vid...
-
On Tuesday, I took Teddy and the girls to Burr Oak to play. It was a bit too cold to walk the trails but the center is quite fun. Ted...
-
About every quarter, we get a free trip to the Zoo. We had the time, so away we went! Also, Teddy learned how to make wishes! Teddy di...
No comments:
Post a Comment